OZARA d.o.o. Service and Disability Company is a disability company dedicated to the training, employment, and the social inclusion of unemployed persons with disabilities, together with difficult-to-employ persons having limitations and barriers regarding employment opportunities. This can be due to illness, injury or functional limitations.
Our company’s vision
The vision of OZARA d.o.o. is to remain a successful econimic entity by continuing our work with vulnerable groups, employing persons with disabilities, imparting and learning new knowledge and providing quality assurance. In this way we are able to succesfully face the challenges of modern times and thus introduce new guidelines in the fields of training, employment, and the development of new work programmes and workplaces specially adpated for the work, integration and employment of persons with disabilities.
Our company’s mission
The mission of OZARA d.o.o. is the training and employment of persons with disabilities at certain specific workplaces that require the adaptation of production and service activities, whilst being part of a competitive market-economy system.
In this sense the company dedicates its business towards:
- developing the work skills of persons with disabilities and thus creating a recognition of their skills, knowledge, and habits
- establishing, designing, and maintaining more positive self-images by persons with disabilities, other employees, and people included within an Employment and Vocational Rehabilitation Programme, thus providing greater opportunities for successful inclusion and integration within working environments
- providing the minimum contractual rights from their work relationships and ensuring their awareness about these rights
- adapting their behaviour and the conditions of their working environments to the requirements of all employees, as well as those people included in the Employment and Vocational Rehabilitation Programme and the Social Inclusion Programme
- providing the minimum material security for persons with disabilities, as well as other employees, and thus preventing any social exclusion and/or marginalisation
- providing opportunities for self-esteem within their own communities and thus a sense of belonging within that community
- combating the stereotyping and prejudice existing towards people with disabilities within a diverse society, which is achieved by the commitments of all employees, through the introduction of work programmes within the local environment, and by providing their basic living conditions
- development of new work programmes and workplaces adapted for the training, employment, and inclusion of persons with disabilities
Goals of OZARA d.o.o.
- employment of persons with disabilities
- the full and efficient cooperation of all the inclusive employees within the working environment, and those people included in the Employment and Vocational Rehabilitation Programme and the Social Inclusion Programme
- raising the awareness of all employees about the necessity for respecting diversity, and accepting persons with disabilities as part of this diversity and humanity
- the adapting of work-places regarding their technological and time aspects and thus enabling effective and equal working conditions for all employees
- providing expert help and mentoring of employees at their work-places according to their individual needs
- providing interesting programmes directed towards the employment of persons with disabilities
- inclusion of all employees within the training and educational programmes for the purpose of efficiently adapting to the requirements and needs of technological development, and thus achieving high-quality task performances
Connecting and cooperating at the international level introduces new possibilities and opportunities, as well as good practices, within the arena of integrating persons with disabilities, especially regarding employment opportunities due to limitations and barriers.
With this in mind, we have established a Project Management Officeresponsible for the development and implementation of international projects within the fields of education, training, employment and social inclusion in regard to persons with disabilities and those difficult-to-employ persons having limitations and barriers regarding employment opportunities.
Another very important part of our strategy is professional development, using good practice exchanges, and the sharing of innovative good practices with other professionals within this arena.
Special attention is dedicated to providing equal opportunities within the labour market by combating discrimination, and this is clearly reflected during the promotion and dissemination activities of each and every one of our projects.
We cordially invite you to get to know us better by learning more about us. We are known and respected for being a responsible, reliable and responsive partner, always ready to work hard for the benefits and well-beings of all people.