Project title: BeMindful:An innovative mindfulness based training program for mental health professionals
Co- financed project: Co- funded by the Erasmus + Programme of the European Union
Duration of the project: 1.12.2016- 30.11.2018
The aims and objectives of the project are:
– to create an online mindfulness training program that will equip mental health professionals (MHP) with effective tools to face stress and anxiety related with professional practice
– Provide MHP with knowledge and skills necessary to apply mindfulness techniques to the work with their patients/ clients suffering from mental illness for therapeutic purpose
– to Train 32 MHP in Spain and Slovenia in the framework of the training program pilot test.
In the project, we will develop the Training demonstrations and Master Classes.
Project partners are:
– P1- Fundación INTRAS, Spain
– P2- OZARA storitveno in invalidsko podjetje d.o.o., Slovenia
– P3- Centro de Psicología PsicACT, Spain
– P4- Institute for Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling (IPSA), Slovenia
– P5- ACT Institutet Sweden (ACT Institutet), Sweden
Web page of the project: https://www.bemindful-project.eu/